[pianotech] Pully keys

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 20 12:50:30 MDT 2010

There was a system sold by a Ralph Onesti I think.
It had pins to get the correct size, and special cutters that fitted
over the pins, so that the centering was correct
Then he also sold inserts, that fitted in the cutout. They could be
oriented so the grain was correctly oriented.
It was  a fairly expensive system, and the only one I remember using
it was someone in a University situation, where the cost wasn't his.
He said it worked very well.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia