[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 21:50:03 MDT 2010

Surprisingly, the mpg is a lot less (24/36.) than I would have guessed, even less than traditional gas powered hondas of the same basic model.

This is some info on the Honda GX: The last three paragraphs seem to contradict what you state about the cost of filling up. Also, where do you full up if you're somewhere other than your home, like taking a trip, or whatever, and you run out of fuel?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Pros-and-Cons-of-Natural-Gas-Cars

"Limited availability of cars and fuel keeps sales minimal

Honda
shoppers in most of the country can't get a Civic that runs on natural
gas. The GX sedan is sold at retail only in California and New York,
though it's available to fleets in all states. About 1,500 stations
nationwide sell natural gas, but only half are open to the public.
Because it's used to heat homes, natural gas is available in many
regions -- but not everywhere."

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com