[pianotech] stressful job

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 11:06:09 MDT 2010

I find being a piano tech stressful in that I wish I had added experience so I could finish certain jobs faster.  Thinking of ways to market it and get the business going is also stressful.  Tuning it self at times I find relaxing.  At school I was so tired one afternoon when tuning a piano I almost knodded off while standing up tuning.  I think that was around the time our second son was up during the night several times, but I'm not sure.

I did manage to get that string on the Steinway S the other day.  I had to be creative in getting it hitched etc. because it was in the overstrung section, about six bass strings into it.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com