[pianotech] vehicles

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 11:13:21 MDT 2010

We drive a Jeep Cherokee Sport that was given to us,but I find it too narrow to fit upright actions into. I have to put it at a slant.  My next vehicle will hopefully be a Honda Odyssey.  With the kids and having to lug around tools, I think it will be a good compromise with the sliding doors.  Does anyone know if the Odyssey is a wide vehicle and would a grand action fit in one?  I figure by that time the business will include some grand action work. I'm hoping and praying yep praying not ashamed to admitit, hoping that this Jeep with 150K plus miles will last a couple more years.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com