[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Apr 24 18:31:57 MDT 2010

John,
   Midlife crisis aside---- Because the only way I can have one now is if I live to 115 !

We kicked around this topic a few months back and I'm still intrigued by the Ford Transit. I think it will be available in either hybrid or straight electric in the future but mileage is pretty good as is. I'm all for conservancy as a life model but my service area is very compact and high gas mileage is not an imperative . I drove 32 miles on friday in my Hyundai SanteFe for three service calls . Thats two gallons tops ( under $6)
 Anyway ,I like the look and practicality of the Ford Transit and will consider one when my present vehicle quits.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/transitconnect/

Tom D.