[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 19:58:54 MDT 2010

Hi Tom,

I do remember our talking about this some time ago. It looks like a pretty
good option, and I would also consider one.  I don't know if I'd want to use
this as both a work vehicle and a family vehicle. I prefer a sedan for
family use, but wouldn't want to have all that money tied up in two vehicles
when one will do both functions.

Most of my work involves a lot of driving, so the better the MPG, the lower
the operating cost. I'll drive 30-90 miles round trip depending on the area
in which I'm working that day.

--
JF