[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 22:10:42 MDT 2010

 Hi Tom and John,

I like the Transit as well.  I like the body design  Squarish vehicles have tons of usable space.  It's like it's big brother, the Mercedes-built Chrysler "Sprinter" in design, but much more practical size-wise.  My car has almost 200k miles on it and it's almost time to cough up some cash for a new vehicle...

Dave Stahl,
dstahlpiano.net