[pianotech] no comment

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 25 08:02:39 MDT 2010

Looks like the cutouts in the music desk has made all the difference, if I
were to guess.  Art case?  Maybe, looks interesting...  Hmm.  "Smoothing
out the effect of gravity on the soundboard"  Yeah, I need that too.
	Paul McCloud
	SAn DIeGo

with smoothing out the effect of gravity on the sound board..."

> http://tinyurl.com/3x358cy
>
> Apparently, this involves replacing the legs, music desk, and bench of an
existing grand piano, and then calling the result an "art case".