[pianotech] vehicles

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 11:18:31 MDT 2010

Who makes this new Ford vehicle, or I should say, where is it made?  I"m still partial to HOndas even though we drive this jeep.  The price was right on the jeep.  Are these vehicles you guys speak of wideer than a cherokee sport?  I have to put the action at a slant for it to fit.  Does anyone have experience with Honda Odysseys?  Are they roomy?

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com