[pianotech] Don't be harsh - like that's going to happen!

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 29 14:20:33 MDT 2010

How about when were being rude on purpose we add a rude face along the lines of the smiley face...maybe there is an emoticon of the face with its tongue hanging out?   That way when we dont' have the rudey face it means were not being rude and you should not take offense.   Ron's reply didn't have the rudey face and I took no offense...really pretty innocuous for Ron...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044