[pianotech] Gulbransen Spinet Pedal

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 29 18:20:17 MDT 2010

It is probably disconnected...if broken, a welder who can work with cast iron can fix it.   Easy getting it out...a little harder getting it in... '-]   If it won't be forced through the mouse hole, then you will have to tip on its back and loosen bottom board.   Let her know its the repair + the service call to come back and install it.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044