[pianotech] Air compressor

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 1 10:31:38 MDT 2010

Barbara,

                3.2 CFM is not terribly much. It will likely run continuously and never supply quite enough to something like a die grinder. I’d think you’re better off with a really large one and long extension cords and hoses. Mount the compressor in the vehicle and leave it there. Then again, I may be all wet. Check the CFM requirements of the tools that you are likely to use.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)