[pianotech] Air compressor

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:35:30 MDT 2010

Probably a fine compressor.  But do bear in mind that compressors of this type will make a LOT of noise.  And it will also need a good power (electrical) source.  This one is listed at 14 amps, and I don't know that it wouldn't trip some 15 amp breakers on startup, especially if something else were running on that same circuit.

Would you be running this thing in a customer's home? (or church or school?)  Or do you have a utility trailer set up like a portable shop?  (That would be a neat idea.)

Whatever you're cutting or buffing or sanding or (?) could also be messy.

Just the thoughts that came to mind.

Good luck,

Brian