[pianotech] business

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 16:39:24 MDT 2010

Non digital player pianos fall into the same category as squares for me. I like regulating grand dampers. I don't use clips on bridle straps. I don't mind tuning cheap spinets.

Terry Farrell

So should I charge extra to regulate grand dampers and tune the cheap spinet? When I mean extra, I mean more than my normal hourly rate.

Wim