[pianotech] business

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 22:57:48 MDT 2010

You just give them your basic fee info and let them know that the final cost
can vary depending on what the problems are.  It's like calling a auto
repair and asking how much to fix my car.  It depends on what's wrong with
it.  If they want to insist on holding you to a specific price before you've
seen the piano, pass.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com