[pianotech] Hook, Line and Sinker...

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Fri Jul 2 10:24:00 MDT 2010

I once tuned for a woman whose Steinway Hammers were bright as a
searchlight. I explained to her about voicing and she said that her
previous technician told her to not let **anyone** touch those hammers.

I wonder if people would have the same reluctance to making improvements
if we could pull a well-regulated Steinway out of our back pocket for a
side-by-side comparison.

Tom Cole