[pianotech] carbon fiber tuning lever.Shameless self promotion part two

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 06:07:31 MDT 2010

I was the lucky bidder on the first auction. I have to say that I was
skeptical about the benefits of the shaft and of the 15 degree head
angle, having tuned for close to 40 years with a 5 degree head but
I wanted to see what all the hoopla was about.

Well, shut my mouth. The moment I tuned with it, it felt so comfortable
and positive. I have relegated my other hammers to my non-carry-in
tool case. Being so thin, I think of it as my stiletto; slicing thru the tuning
and probably paring 5 minutes off from my time. It's so lightweight than
gripping the by ball end you can easily change pins. It opened my eyes
to the improved control.

My hat's off to Tom Terrific-Hammer Driscoll
--

Regards,

Jon Page