[pianotech] Raising rates in recession

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sat Jul 3 17:57:58 MDT 2010

Hi Ssssssssssssuzan.

You? Ignorant? Hardly young lady!

You can start where every you wish with an ETD. One of the nicer features
is when the tenor is sharp and the treble is flat (in May, in May, the
Merry Month of May). Pitch correction can be done on the flat part
first--which may cause some pianos to "squirm" and bring down the tenor
considerably.

I love seeing how close I can get to "spot on" A440. (By that I mean a 0.1
cent tolerance) in a single pass.

At 02:07 PM 7/3/2010 -0700, you wrote:

>>when you start raising pitch from
>>A0,
>

>Pardon the ignorance of an aural tuner, but does anybody start from
>the middle outward, or from the top down? Do the gadgets allow it?
>
>Susan
Regards,

mailto:pianotuna at yahoo.com	http://www.donrose.ca/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7