[pianotech] Thanks...

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Sun Jul 4 21:32:08 MDT 2010

Hello List,

Thanks to all, especially Jon, Matthew, Wim, James, Joseph, Marshall, Ryan,
Paul, Diane and Ron, for your comments and insights.

My background is in Electronics (U. S. Navy for 20 years) and in the
Information Technology field since my retirement in 1993.  I enrolled in the
Randy Potter course about 2 years ago and, except for an audio tape that
Randy wants me to do over again, I've completed the entire course.

The PTG chapter in Hampton Roads is small and, until recently, not very
active.  I have been going to meetings for about a year but have not yet
joined PTG (money is very tight right now).  I have found a RPT under whose
mentorship I believe I could learn much, though he lives and works over an
hour from where I live and that is somewhat limiting right now.

I will take your suggestions and insights to heart, and thank you again for
your help.

Tom Rhea

Rhea Piano Service