[pianotech] Baldwin concertmaster ATP-2 repair

davespianotuning davespianotuning at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 5 10:22:35 MDT 2010

Hi all:
Would anyone know who or where to get a Baldwin ConcertMaster model ATP-2 player control box repaired?
A have a feeling that this may be easily fixable.  It seems to be stuck on searching for a tape in the tape player, as it has a spinning search grind sound when powered on.  Any info would be much appreciated by my client.  We are in San Diego.
Thanks
Dave McKibben