[pianotech] Two new articles on Schaff webstore

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:11:23 MDT 2010

>Hi Chuck,
I greatly appreciate your articles --- be they on Schaff's download, or in
the Journal so please keep it up.  I have not done a keytop replacement in
many years but you have incouraged me to do my ship's Knabe keyboard rather
than sending it out. I'm sure your personal work suffers from these efforts,
but remember that the "Great Piano Gods" will reward you... sometime.
 Missed you at the big show in Vegas.
Carlos Ralon, RPT<

Thanks a lot, Carlos. Send some pictures of your Knabe keyboard once you get
done. It really is an enjoyable job to do.

I'll keep writing as long as I am able to find topics to write about. I does
take time away from the shop to sit at the computer and put together an
article, but it is the one creative thing that I get to do.  I really enjoy
the photography, and putting the photos together with the text to make the
instructions as easy to follow as possible. Chuck