[pianotech] Plans for Grand Skid Board

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Jul 5 21:14:19 MDT 2010

I think this is probably true, unless you already have materials.  I've
built a couple skids, and a couple dollies for which I had the materials so
it was just time and at the time, I had it.  ;-]  I don't have any plans
drawn up, but all I did was look in a catalogue (Jansen or Schaff, or
Pianotek, or New Haven Moving equipment) and basically just used a photo as
a guide.
William R. Monroe