[pianotech] Plans for Grand Skid Board

RonLindquist rrlindquist at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 6 07:11:18 MDT 2010

Thanks everyone for the input.   I have  all the materials except for
the straps.  Have almost 3000 B.F. of  4/4 to 10/4 oak, thousands of
feet of pine and all the shop tools.  Had built 2 skid boards and
dollies but this one will be for a client that will be storing piano
for a long time.
Just can't seem to find the plans I had  so will have to dig out one
I  had  built and copy it with some improvements.
Appreciate the help.
Ron
P.S. Have a copy of Lowell Wakker's   from the PTG convention in
Toronto a few years back but don't want wheels on the board,  other
than that they are helpful plans.