[pianotech] New Classes for the 2011 PTG Institute in Kansas City

Patrick Draine patrickdraine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:29:06 MDT 2010

A long time ago (20 years plus?), the annual PTG Convention & Institute was
held in Toronto, where, in addition to having an attendance in the
neighborhood of 1100, such a class was given by a Canadian representative of
their equivalent of OSHA. It was an excellent class. Possibly a similar
arrangement can be made with some OSHA educators in the Kansas City area.
This would, however,  be separate from your Lubricants 101 concept (although
it should address their toxicity).
Patrick Draine