[pianotech] basic woodworking for piano technicians

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 13:07:15 MDT 2010

Ron said: "I'm not sure I even know what a basic woodworking skill IS,
much less where to start putting a class together. It's all
about tools and machinery, and building a survivable skill set
around (and with) your chosen tools, retaining all your
original eyes, hearing, lungs, and fingers. Terry? You want to
try this?"
Ron,
Hmm? Now that you put it that way....<G>...I'd like to get in on that. Perhaps a panel type class? Seein's how I make wooden action parts, (replications), showing the  level(s) of skill could be part of it. AND, I still have all of my fingers/toes/eyes/limited hearing.<G>
joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I