[pianotech] Steinway bashing

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Tue Jul 6 20:28:32 MDT 2010

Steinway bashing?  Many years ago it was Wurleys...they're out of business; then for several decades it was Baldwin...they're out of business for all intents and purposes; now it's Steinways.  It seems to me that technicians love to blast pianos and their manufacturers.  It just depends on where the collective bullseye ends up.  Must be a piano technician ego thing...and we do have humongous egos!  Just my 2 cents worth.
Joy!
Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.Mus.Ed., RPT
Piano Technician/Technical Director