[pianotech] Was Steinway bashing... Best of the best??

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 20:42:50 MDT 2010

Dittos Will.  My favorite production piano when they're voiced right (ala Andersen). There was a 7 1/2 ft in The Atelier and if I was a really good pianist & had the money I would have taken it home and parked it next to its "Erwin & Sons" cousin (Formerly a 1930's Steinway  B).

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397