[pianotech] Correction on Steinway keydip specs......

Wesley Hardman whardman at scottsboro.org
Tue Jul 6 20:45:58 MDT 2010

I apologize in making such a blunder in listing keydip specs for the B, D, S, M, and L.  I must have been half asleep when I posted the question, " Why is the keydip greater for the S, M, and L than for the B and D?"
My post should have stated .400"  for the S, M, and L, and .390" for the B and the D.  Please disregard my usage of mm with regards to the specs.  Thanks to all who recognized the error very quickly.

Wesley Hardman