[pianotech] Plans for Grand Skid Board

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jul 7 06:59:39 MDT 2010

How about carbon fiber?

anywho.  If I were to make a board, I would enclose the underside where
the strap runs through. Why? Because once a year(sometimes more since we
are usually in a hurry), our moving services and I get a piano lowered on
the board, and voila! We forgot to run the strap through!  If the strap
hole was enclosed, we could simply run the strap through without a hitch.

Paul