[pianotech] Are we fading?

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 16:35:29 MDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 5:23 PM, <tnrwim at aol.com> wrote:

>  I read somewhere that the mean age of PTG members is about 59. That means
> there are as many members older than that as younger
>
> That would be the *median* would it not?
>
> It could very well be. What's the difference between median, and mean?

The difference between median & mean usually depends on which side of 59 you
happen to fall. I know I wasn't as mean when I was younger! I was more
median?
<grin>
Mike
--

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it.

   Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service