[pianotech] Are we fading?

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Jul 7 16:35:33 MDT 2010

Well - from my perspective and talking with a few guests at our local
chapter meeting, the main concern and stickler still is - guess what -
you know - from me mentioning it before -

The RPT test - requiring - the aural tuning test - especially when, I'm
sure, there are many associates using ETD's already in business, like
me, for a number of years - and - have no desire to learn and do aural
tuning - let alone - being - forced - to learn it in order to get RPT.

JMHO

Respectfully, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years