[pianotech] Class in eye glasses for close-up work

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:15:31 MDT 2010

Electricians (and others) often wear upside-down bifocals with the close-up lens on top or on top AND bottom because they do so much work looking up.
We do, too, on spinet elbows, grand regulation, etc.
Another possibility, I would think, would be to wear contacts for "regular" viewing then "readers" (upside-down readers) WITH the contacts.

"Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on."  Frederic Chopin