[pianotech] Re-Working Business Plan

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 21:42:35 MDT 2010

Hy

Not to blow my own horn, but I would like to recommend you buy my book, "The Business of Piano Tuning." It's available from Randy Potter. rpotter at bendcable.com. It will help you a lot in establishing your business. Mind you, I'll be the first to admit my book is not the end all of all the information you'll need, but it will at least get you going in the right direction.

I've answered your questions below.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT