[pianotech] piano evaluation

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Jul 7 23:51:29 MDT 2010

Hi Marshall,

That would be me.

Here's the part of the email in question.

"Larry Fine's book, the Piano Book has changed the way they distribute information.

You can now look at the entire book online at http://www.pianobuyer.com/ . There is no supplement anymore.  I believe he will be releasing 2 issues per year. If you want the print edition, Larry will surely send you one.  At the PTG convention, they were $20 a copy. I think it was $35 for a year's worth (2 editions). That might be the same as the "non-show" price.  Again, they are always free online."

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com