[pianotech] piano values

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 12:29:43 MDT 2010

Hi everone that responded.

This piano was manufatured around 1987 according to its serial number.  It was made by Samick.  I priced it a little high to:

allow for haggling and include moving plus tuning when it gets to its destination.  I was reamed or burnished in a private e-mail name I will not mention over this.  I'd rather be a little too high with some room to adjust than too low.  The person I'm helping with the sale of this piano I'm sure is aware of our economic situation.

Thanks guys for the tips.  I'll look these pages up.  thanks again.

Marshall

ps. to the person that reamed me, I did take your advice. I checked online for identical pianos like this for sale and found that my price range is lower.

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com
215-510-9400