[pianotech] Tuning a temperament without counting beats

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 11:28:18 MDT 2010

Dean  writes:

 years encouraged me to try WT a couple years ago. I feel like it hasgiven me a definite edge over the competition.

 That was my experience.  There is money to be made, tuning pianos. I think the more ways we can tune, the more we can make.  I know that there is a certain clientele that is loyal to me because nobody else around makes their piano sound like what I was selling!  It was so simple to be special...
Thanks,

Ed Foote RPT