[pianotech] Fw: What%27s wrong with that picture?

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Sun Jul 11 01:30:23 MDT 2010

Re: [pianotech] What%27s wrong with that picture?

This is what I can find wrong with the picture.

First of all would be the rust on the files,
The wear of the files,
The storage rack is cracked and warped,
You cannot see the tips of the punches making it more difficult to pick,
Why are punches and files on the same rack?
Two punches are on their side,
Seems like too many duplicates of the same files....and maybe punches,
Why so many punches?
Not organized or tidy.

Regards,
Jack Houweling

Quote:
Just got my Journal. It's full of neat stuff. However, the front cover really got my attention. There are several things wrong with the picture/tools/files/?? Thought it'd be a neat contest to see how many things y'all can find "wrong".   (the winner get's an "Attaboy".   joe aka Captain, Tool Police Squares R I