[pianotech] Lester Spinet

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Jul 13 23:02:42 MDT 2010

I don't think the client has any idea or resources to possibly fix the piano.  I won't know for sure until tomorrow, but it's the overall sense I got when talking to her on the phone.

I was searching through the PTG archives, and 3 words were constantly recurring combined with "Lester." They were:  "Plasticized," "Disintegtrate," and "Run!" :-)

Thanks for your input, Greg.

Regards,

Rob