[pianotech] Lester Spinet

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jul 14 06:53:41 MDT 2010

Dang it, Greg! You took the words right out of my mouth!

Paul

From:
"Greg Newell" <gnewell at ameritech.net>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
07/13/2010 11:37 PM
Re: [pianotech] Lester Spinet

Rob,
                 The thing that you should be looking for is the exit and
the
reoccurring problems are plastic elbows that disintegrate. Seriously, it
could be a money maker for you but only if the buyer is realistic about
what
it will cost to bring it into some kind of usable shape. This will
probably
be more than she paid for it so be prepared for that. She'll likely expect
that a tuning fee alone will cure all of its ills for as long as she owns
the piano. I hope, for your sake, that I'm wrong.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)