[pianotech] Lester Spinet

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Jul 13 23:57:18 MDT 2010

Thanks, Ron.

I always strive to keep my integrity intact and tell my clients what I see. I appreciate being reminded of that.  Thank you...

The reason I had written initially is that I recall hearing the name "Lester" in somewhat disparaging terms over the last year or so that I've been on this list.  Recalling nothing specific, I posted my initial post tonight. I always like to do some research when I approach a piano I haven't worked on before, which in this stage of my career is pretty much every time!

Now that I know the plastic elbows are on this piano along with some other plastic parts as well, I feel that I'll be more aware and prepared to deal with whatever I find in a more professional manner than if I'd stumbled across something or broken an elbow, etc. Maybe I get it from my flying background, but I always like to have a plan B and a plan C, ad nauseum, before going into a situation. :-)

I'll know more by midday!

Thanks,

Rob McCall