[pianotech] weird, but true

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 12:21:58 MDT 2010

One day I scheduled two Wongs and a Wight.  So far, I'm the only one who thought that was cute.
    ---Tom Gorley

I think it's cure.

Wim

One day I scheduled two Wongs and a Wight.  So far, I'm the only one who thought that was cute.
    ---Tom Gorley

Last week I got a call from a man wanting an estimate on re-stringing a grand piano. His name was Gerald Wong. A couple of days later I got a call from a lady who also wanted an estimate on restring a grand piano. Her name was Connie Wong. When I got her message, I told my wife, "Doesn't that couple talk to each other?"