[pianotech] Plastic Elbow replacements

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:02:10 MDT 2010

Hi all, I know Ger doesn't need me to come to his defense, but it is true
that the earliest iterations of the Vagias clip-on elbows (tan ones and some
of the clear ones, I think) had a n% failure rate, which wasn't great
for customer relations. So, opting for wood elbows made very good sense back
in Ye Olde Days. It's 2010, and the Vagias replacement parts have been top
notch for a considerable number of years now.
Have a bag or two of the elbows in the car, and you are good to go.
Patrick Draine