[pianotech] Probelm with Business License. Please help!

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 16:53:49 MDT 2010

Business licenses are revenue items that were dealt a rather severe
blow by the Supreme Court.

No government entity can take a "right" and turn it into a "licensable
privilege".  Cite the case in court and you will get a rapid dismissal
"with prejudice".

It comes down to neighborhood politics.  Keep your neighbors happy and
the self-important bureaucrats can go on their happy ignorant way.

I operate a piano store and piano teaching studio out of my home in a
city.

Andrew Anderson