[pianotech] broken piano leg

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 02:55:32 MDT 2010

Jack

The bottom support is all one piece, from the rear of the piano to the front.That's what give it the strength to hold up the piano As far as I can see, there really isn't any way to re-attach the broken part without it always being compromised.

I would suggest you put the piano on a set of twin dollies. That way there is no weight on the legs. Then you might be able to re-attach the leg in some way that there isn't any weight on it.

Wim