[pianotech] Business License....???

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 14:04:15 MDT 2010

<<Not a license to tune pianos, a license to do
business. Sell your services, take clients' money, buy and sell pianos, etc. Every time money goes from one person to another,
a state has the legal right to demand a portion of it. David Stocker, RPT Tumwater, WA>>

That's called paying taxes! If I'm only tuning pianos, and getting paid for this service, I am only required to pay taxes, not have a "license".

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"