[pianotech] Business License....???

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jul 16 15:45:35 MDT 2010

"Every time money goes from one person to another, a state has the legal
right to demand a portion of it. "

Only if the state gets to define reality. I should also point out that such
a concept above would be anathema to most of our country's founding fathers.
There was a war fought over that very issue back 1776.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____