[pianotech] Appraisal

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 11:03:24 MDT 2010

I came to the same conclusion as you that a general examination would
probably yield them little good, and told him on the phone yesterday that I
probably couldn't help their case much. I said that if the wrong strings
were on there, that would help their case, but it would take me a while to
get the stringing scale or devise one from P-scale (especially since I don't
own it yet.)

He said they had decided to go another route anyway, and I believe they are
going to try to settle out of court or something like that. So the boring
end of the story is that I did not go. Thanks all for feedback and who
knows, this conversation may come in handy at another time...

I may call the church in a couple months to see how it turned out or is
progressing. -Noah