[pianotech] Abel naturals - report

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 05:00:34 MDT 2010

Julia, I have had good success with light steaming. I use a thin canvas type cloth that doesn't hold much moisture. Wring it out as dry as you can, place the cloth over the hammers and roll a hammer iron over each hammer for just about one second. There is no hammer distortion, it's very effective and will last much longer than needling.

Al -
High Point, NC