[pianotech] Charging by job, or by hour?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 23:08:38 MDT 2010

Hey Wim,

Do you quote action regulation jobs over the phone, without ever seeing the piano?

Just curious...

I might give them a very rough estimate after I've talked with them for a while. But with the caveat that it might be more or less. But I nomrally don't get into number too much, unless it's for total rebuilds, and I'm quoting $15,000 - $20,000. If they don't hang up, then I'll know they are still interested in having me out.

Wim

Do you quote action regulation jobs over the phone, without ever seeing the piano?

Just curious...

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578