[pianotech] (no subject)

Robert Mihlfeld robertmihfeld at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 10:59:31 MDT 2010

I started with RCT and used it for about two years. I felt I needed more help with the upper octives so started checking other alternatives. I found out about the free trial of Tunelab so I tried it. I was hooked! It may not be as jam packed with all of the options RCT has but the display is the very best in the business, hands down. You can try it for free and Bob Scott, the author is just a phone call away. I have used Tunelab for about 5 years now and it has all of the options I need to do excellent tunings. Try it, I am glad I did. When I used RCT the updates were expensive and mostly unnecessary. With Tunelab I have had one upgrade that I had to pay for and it was $50.00! Much more reasonable and Bob had listened to us when he did the updates so they were what we wanted. Good luck!
Robert Mihlfeld
573-747-5144